Thursday, August 4, 2011

But Not Today...

So today I emailed the embassy again. This time to ask for a visa interview date. And again, I got a response SAME DAY! Unfortunately, they offered a date on Aug 29th! I was hoping they'd give me a date in mid-September since that's when my POA will be back in the US. It's just gonna be such an awful feeling tomorrow when I email them to ask to back the date up by 3 weeks! Ugh...




Anyways, I can't believe how close we are! Still doesn't seem too real though. Today I almost panicked about not having the kids' rooms finished. I almost panicked about how drastically our family is about to change. I even almost panicked that I will be forever committed to driving a minivan. But not today.



Not sure at what point it'll officially seem real. But not today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment