Sunday, May 8, 2011

Unexpected Phone Calls....

Well, this was one of the best Mother's Day weekends yet. (Although I'm sure next year will be better, since all of my kids will be on the same continent!)




Malorie (my daughter) and I went to visit my mom this morning. (Who, by the way, is the best mom ever!) After we got back home, Malorie painted my nails for me! But it gets even better-



Serwaa & Konto both called today!!! I usually only get to talk to Konto, because his 'big brother' is the one with a cell phone. So, about an hour after I had spoken to Konto, Serwaa called! We spoke for a second, then she said "Where is my seesta?" So, Malorie got to talk to her sister on the phone! I'm pretty sure they had no idea it's Mother's Day! It was SUCH an awesome surprise!



And, to top it all off, I FINALLY got the all-important death certificate (yesterday)!!! I'm filing my I600 tomorrow!
 

1 comment:

  1. Your Mommy is amazing! That's where you get it from.

    ReplyDelete