Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Double Digits....

My little girl is 10 years old! Not sure how that happened so fast. I just hate that she is growing up so quickly! She is such a great kid, though. She is so polite and well behaved, plus she has a heart of gold.



So, for her 10th birthday, here are 10 things I love about my little girl (in no particular order):




1- I love that she begs me to go home and get her wallet when someone on the street asks for money.

2- I love that she cries every time we pass the homeless people downtown.

3- I love that she has made her future brother & sister a chart with pictures to help them learn our alphabet.

4- I love how she draws me pictures every week, & I'm a princess in half of them.

5- I love how she tells me 5 times a day how pretty I am, even when I look hideous.

6- I love that she doesn't know what "black people" and "white people" are. She has light skin. Her mom has kinda dark skin. Her dad has darkish reddish skin. Her future siblings have really dark skin. That's all.

7- I love when she puts those fake eyeballs on her fingers, puts her hand around the corner, and sings that song on the Geico commercial.

8- I love how she sticks her head out the car window like a dog and sings Michael Jackson at the top of her lungs.

9- I love that she is always singing. Especially at the beach. I can never hear her over the ocean, but I know she is singing because her mouth moving.

10- I love how, when I say "good night honey bun", she replies "good night mommy bun".

No comments:

Post a Comment