Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Look into these eyes...

These are the eyes of my future children. I just can't wait to get them home. I know I have a long way to go, but I am already getting impatient! I never was really good at waiting. I think the rep from our agency should be back in the US this week or so. I hope he brings new pictures of the children with him! I only have one, and it's almost a year old! I can't wait to find out more information about them. Like what other languages do they speak? Do they have any nicknames? I want to know all I can about them!

4 comments:

  1. Carrie
    When I finally go I will take pictures for you and see what I can tell you about them. Not sure when that will be but it is getting closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Hopefully you don't have too much longer to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.


    Laurel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it will be amazing when you finally get to really know your kids. I hope things are moving along for you.

    ReplyDelete