Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little about my kids...

I was just scanning my own blog (weird, I know) when I realized that I haven't even given any information about our future children! I guess I forgot everyone can't read my mind!

Well, we are adopting two children. (Which I suppose everyone has already figured out.) The oldest is a 7 year old girl. She will be 8 in May. Since I'm not sure about posting their names, I'll call her S. Her little brother is 5 1/2 years old. I'll call him K for now. Truth be told, I'm not even sure how to pronounce their names! (Do their letters make different sounds than ours?) Oh well.


My biological daughter is 9 1/2. (That sounds so old! Seems like she was just a baby a few years ago....) She can't wait to meet her new brother and sister. She finds things all the time that she wants to save for them (clothes, toy cars, funny shaped rocks....) She's gonna be a great big sister!

So, there you have it. A (very short) summary of the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment