Friday, January 29, 2010

More Work to Do...

I was so excited today because our homestudy is almost done, and I had just got in touch with my last reference. (I thought we needed 3 reference letters.) But I found out later in the day that we need 5! Arrgg! Now we have to harass more friends to hurry up & write the letters and send them in! And on top of that, one of the reference letters got lost in mail! And it was only going from one city to the next! It's always something!

It also seems like everything wants to break ever since we buckled down with adopting. First the washing machine, then my car. Then Al's (my hubby) car. I feel like the devil is throwing everything he's got at us! Jubilee (a revival-type meeting at my old church) couldn't have come at a better time this year! I was only able to make it to one night, but it sure did help me!

My daughter was allowed to tell a friend about her prospective brother & sister for the first time today. She was so excited! But her friend wasn't really impressed. I think it hurt my little girl's feelings. :( She's been having to keep it to herself so long that she thought it should be front page news! Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment