Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finally Ours......

I made it back! (Saturday actually.) I did go to court on Friday as planned, only to find out that none of the judges were there that day! However, they allowed me to go home. They rescheduled court for Tuesday (yesterday), and allowed the wonderful lady who owns the orphanage to represent me. She called yesterday to say that we passed court and she has the adoption decree!!!

I am SO glad that part is finished! As soon as she gets the attestation from Accra, we can file the I600! I can't wait for the day when I can finally bring our kids home!



Serwaa & Kontoh

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you. The children are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just showed Solomon the pictures he said "wow those are my friends" Solomon says he played soccer with your son.

    ReplyDelete