Friday, October 1, 2010

Funny Thing.....

So we mailed off our passports recently to get our Visas for Ghana. They were delivered to the Ghana Embassy on the 28th. By the next day they had already stamped them & sent them back to us. It took ONE DAY. But all the families waiting for their kids visas to come home to the US have to wait for months!!! Funny how it takes the US embassy that long when ours were done in one day. Just doesn't make sense.




And in case you're wondering- no our dossier STILL hasn't been sent to Ghana. Why? Couldn't tell ya! When I spoke to the agency on Tuesday they said they had to speak to their rep in Ghana to see if the rep was ready to receive our dossier. Yep. I am not even gonna call again today to ask. I am just gonna trust the good Lord to take care of it before I have to call again Monday. Because quite honestly, I am exhausted of calling. I know He's got the whole thing under control. Just gotta remember that. Enjoy your weekend Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment